Tuesday 28 May 2013

when i was expecting my first child i was so full of feelings coping with health issues, excited, scared, emotional and impatient constantly thinking how my child will look like? sometimes i picture him in my mind..... in short my mind and heart was crowded with too many feelings... i wanted to know what was going on in my body and i wanted to know about my child too but
i did not had internet access at that time so my sources of knowledge were t.v and my gynecologist (who was not very friendly :( ). well t.v gave me lot of information along with realization that a mother must be well equipped with knowledge about child,s health and education.
i literally started thinking that i must read books regarding child psychology ....
luckily during that time my very close relative gave me her books (she was doing Montessori course and those were her course books) she recommended me to take a look at them by saying this is very different.
well i started reading those books after finishing one book i curiously reached for the second one and so on.
yes i found it very different and it has changed my entire perception about infants.
after my son was born i even implemented many exercises and concepts on him and witnessed instant results...
i will share Montessori concepts with u step by step along with different educationists and psychiatrists too. and before that i will introduce you to Montessori to let know her works authenticity by sharing few things from her life and works and how she has formed this educational system for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment